Hotel Gasthof Guniwirt
Experience winter in a pristine landscape with the opportunity to pursue an abundance of sports ‒ or simply to walk in the snow.
In wintertime in the upper Krakau Valley you'll find well-groomed cross-country trails, a toboggan run and opportunities for ice skating, curling, winter hiking with or without llamas, snowshoe hiking, downhill skiing and to take horse-drawn sleigh rides locally and within 20 - 45 kilometres in places such as Kreischberg, Frauenalpe, Grebenzen, Fanningberg, Lachtal, Speiereck and Obertauern.
You can enjoy wonderful mountain landscapes for ski touring or simply walk in bright sunshine in a fabulous winter world.
We offer: boot and ski room, wellness area with sauna, sanarium, whirlpool, infrared cabin with coloured light therapy, solarium, massage showers, rest room under a starry sky, a range of massages (Shiatsu, Aurum Manus), cosmetics and footcare.
- Mineral exhibition in the crystal cellar (esoteric counselling)
- Gemstone garden with around 50 different minerals to admire and touch and for meditation
- Hearty cuisine including vegetarian and fish dishes
- Our specialities: apple strudel (world record for apple strudel baking)
NEW: All our rooms are named after gemstones and three rooms are furnished in Swiss pine. For your wellbeing!
The "Günster Waterfall" is as well in winter as in summer a wonderful event of natur. It is the highest of Styria
Tradition is very high in Krakaudorf. On Rosenmonday the "Faschingrenner" make noise to show, that the winter will go very soon, or to easter, when young people burn up the easerfire
There are very intresting churches and chapels to look at.
1. sunday of August there allways is a traditional celebration with the giant "Samson"!
Allgemeine Verfügbarkeit Hotel Gasthof Guniwirt
Schifahren, Wandern, Relaxen in der Wellnessoase
Erbjudanden Vinter Hotel Gasthof Guniwirt
3 Nätter: 04.12.2021 till 19.12.2021
Ein paar Tage zur Entspannung und Erholung- raus aus dem Weihnachtsstress Wohnen im schönen 'Zimmer mit Dusche, WC, Telefon, Radio und Sat-TV mit Halbpension, vitales Frühstücksbuffet,...
The prices are per person, per day
taxe € 1,90 per person, per day seperatly
animals (dog) € 8.-- per day
for singleroom € 8.-- more
- Nr. 1 Calcitroom (Double Room)
- Nr. 3 AMBERROOM (Double Room)
- Nr. 10 Amethystroom (Double Room)
- Nr. 11 GRANATROOM (Double Room)
- Nr. 1 ROSEQUARZROOM (Shared Room)
- Nr. 5 CRYSTALOOM (Shared Room)
- Nr. 6 CHALCEDONROOM (Shared Room)
- Nr. 7 JASPERROOM (Shared Room)
- Nr. 8 WOODENROOM (Shared Room)
- Nr. 9 ACHATROOM (Shared Room)