Enjoy the tracks in the snow
In the Holiday Region Dachstein Salzkammergut, there are numerous trails of varying length in the valleys, and the spectacular cross-country skiing center on Predigstuhl, that offers not only the sporting pleasures and impressive views of the surrounding mountains. The cross-country skiing center is located at 1 000 to 1 200 meters above sea level and therefore an absolutely snow-sure location. Always on the nature´s trail, cross-country skis and poles are the best choice. Surprised by the diversity of trails you will experience one of the most exciting nordic skiing centers in Austria.
In Bad Goisern, the following track areas are available:
- The Volksbank Nordic Skiing Center in Bad Goisern - Predigstuhl
- Agatha trail in St. Agatha
- Trails at the Nordic Center in Ramsau
The entire network of trails in the Holiday Region Dachstein-Salzkammergut is available free of charge!
More information about the status of the cross-country skiing trails you find in the *nordic track report of the Holiday Region
Of course you can also Obertraun where pristine silence surrounds you in snowy nature reserve Koppenwinkel, Gosau and lots kilometers of trails that lead you to some pristine Naturkleinoden that you would otherwise probably never get to see.
At best, you get the trail plans, which they get for free at any tourist office in the Inner Salzkammergut.
You can use all cross-country skiing trails for free. An offer of the Holiday Region Dachstein Salzkammergut in cooperation with Bad Goisern at Lake Hallstatt.
Höhenloipenzentrum: Rathluckenhütte (Jänner Betriebsurlaub sonst MO+DI geschlossen)
Agatha Loipe: Landhotel Agathawirt, www.agathawirt.at, Gasthaus Kirchenwirt
- Wanderloipe / Höhenloipenzentrum
- Familienloipe / Höhenloipenzentrum
- Rossmoos Loipe / Höhenloipenzentrum
- Murenschleifenloipe / Höhenloipenzentrum
- Kriemoos Loipe / Höhenloipenzentrum
- Flohwiesen Loipe / Höhenloipenzentrum
- Agatha Loipe / Bad Goisern
- FIS Wettkampfloipe / Ramsau
- Verbindungsloipe Ramsau - Reitern
- Ramsauloipe / Ramsau