Liftar Söll - SkiWelt
- - 11.04.2021
- 08:30 - 16:30
Unsere Vorbereitungen laufen weiter wie bisher. Sobald die Bundesregierung die Öffnung der Skigebiete erlaubt, wird die SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental in die Wintersaison 2020/21 starten!
Pister Söll - SkiWelt
- 126 km (121)
- 127 km (86)
- 35 km (26)
- 288 km
Nyheter Söll - SkiWelt
WOW! SUCH GREAT OFFERS
- Men’s Day: Every Tuesday from 12th January 2021, all men pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Ladies‘ Day: Every Wednesday from 13th January 2021, all ladies pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Super Ski Weeks - super savings on your ski holiday 05. - 18.12.2020 to 20.03. - 11.04.2021 : Up to 25 % discount on 3 to 14-day ski packages with selected hotels. www.skiwelt.at/superskiweeks
- Kids aged 15 and under ride free! 05. - 18.12.2020 to 20.03. - 11.04.2021 : If a parent purchases a SkiWelt skipass which is valid for at least three days, kids 15 and under (born 2005 - 2014) ride for free during the same time period.
WOW! SO BIG
The SkiWelt is part of the world’s biggest ski ticket alliance: over 2,750 kilometres of slopes with just one ticket, the Super Ski Card. www.skiwelt.at/en/superskicard
Skidområde Söll - SkiWelt
REAL BIG - SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. 9 villages provide direct access for you to enjoy more than 288 kilometers of ski runs, perfectly prepared every day, as well as 21 downhills.
Whether beginner or family, skiing just for pleasure or a serious and experienced skier, everyone can have so much more fun at SkiWelt.
There are also 90 modern lifts for skiers to use, and panoramic views of more than 70 mountains of 3,000 m or more to enjoy, plus the ALPENIGLU® Village, 3 fun parks, experience slopes, 3 floodlit toboggan runs, Austria’s largest night skiing resort as well as experience winter hiking trails on the mountain.
Unique: 80 family-run huts with sun terraces and table service are a great place to call in for refreshments.
It’s white as far as the eye can see when it comes to snow conditions here too: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, 229 km of slopes can be completely covered with manmade snow. This is guaranteed by more than 1,700 snow machines in the ski area.
More information about the skiarea and accomodation:
Kontakt Skidområde Söll - SkiWelt
- paketerbjudande för skidåkning 32
- Vinterpaketerbjudande 32
- med skidpass 28
- familjesemester 7
- jul/Silvester 4
- vandringssemester 3
- minisemester 2
- Sommarpaketerbjudande 2
- aktiv semester 1
- speciella erbjudande 1
- paketerbjudande under påsken 1
- paketerbjudande för gourmander 1
- säsongsöppnande 1
- säsongsfinal 1
- Kultursemester 1