Online Skipass Westendorf - SkiWelt
Liftar Westendorf - SkiWelt
- 05.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
- 08:30 - 16:30
Pister Westendorf - SkiWelt
- 126 km (121)
- 127 km (86)
- 35 km (26)
- 288 km
Nyheter Westendorf - SkiWelt
WOW! SUCH GREAT OFFERS
- Men’s Day: Every Tuesday from 07th January 2020, all men pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Ladies‘ Day: Every Wednesday from 08th January 2020, all ladies pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Super Ski Weeks - super savings on your ski holiday 07. - 20.12.2019 to 14.03. - 13.04.2020 : Up to 25 % discount on 2 to 14-day ski packages with selected hotels. www.skiwelt.at/superskiweeks
- Kids aged 15 and under ride free! 07. - 20.12.2019 to 14.03. - 13.04.2020 : If a parent purchases a SkiWelt skipass which is valid for at least three days, kids 15 and under (born 2004 - 2013) ride for free during the same time period.
WOW! SO BIG
The SkiWelt is part of the world’s biggest ski ticket alliance: over 2,750 kilometres of slopes with just one ticket, the Super Ski Card. www.skiwelt.at/en/superskicard
Skidområde Westendorf - SkiWelt
REAL BIG – SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. 9 villages provide direct access for you to enjoy more than 288 kilometers of ski runs, perfectly prepared every day, as well as 21 downhills.
Whether beginner or family, skiing just for pleasure or a serious and experienced skier, everyone can have so much more fun at SkiWelt.
There are also 90 modern lifts for skiers to use, and panoramic views of more than 70 mountains of 3,000 m or more to enjoy, plus the ALPENIGLU® Village, 3 fun parks, experience slopes, 3 floodlit toboggan runs, Austria’s largest night skiing resort as well as experience winter hiking trails on the mountain.
Unique: 81 family-run huts with sun terraces and table service are a great place to call in for refreshments.
It’s white as far as the eye can see when it comes to snow conditions here too: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, 229 km of slopes can be completely covered with manmade snow. This is guaranteed by more than 1,700 snow machines in the ski area.
More Information about the Skiarea and Accomodation:
Kontakt Skidområde Westendorf - SkiWelt
- 30.05.2020 - 26.10.2020
- Antal Liftar
08.30 - 17.00
- familjesemester 22
- paketerbjudande för skidåkning 12
- aktiv semester 11
- vandringssemester 10
- Sommarpaketerbjudande 10
- med skidpass 10
- minisemester 5
- Cykelsemester 4
- Höstpaketerbjudande 4
- välbefinnande 3
- Vinterpaketerbjudande 3
- paketerbjudande för golf 2
- event 1
- jul/Silvester 1
- paketerbjudande på helgerna 1
- semester på mountainbike 1
- säsongsfinal 1
- Selbstversorger 1