"Griass enk" from the idyllic little village between the two world-famous tourism centers, Zell am See and Saalbach/Hinterglemm.
It´s just an easy 5-minute, 4 km ride on the free ski shuttle to the first ascent to the Skicircus of Saalbach/Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn.
7.5 km piste takes you back to the center of Viehhofen - a perfect end to a day of skiing is provided (due to snow condition, no snow making machines).
Summer in Viehhofen brings with it peace and quiet, recreation and pristine countryside amidst the highest grass-topped mountains in Europe.
Cultural and sporting activities, countless adventures and new experiences, beautiful sights and attractions, an extensive network of cycle paths and mountain bike trails promise vacations that are invigorating, relaxing and filled with variety.
When it comes to accommodations, too, there is certain to be something here for everyone. Aside from a **** hotel, several inns, and one alpine hut, where your taste buds will discover their own little piece of heaven, our town also features a holiday park, many small guesthouses, apartments and even a campground.
This is a place where vacationers are able to truly unwind,
not as strangers, but as welcome guests.
If we have awakened your interest in a summer or winter getaway here with us in Viehhofen, please click on and enjoy a small foretaste of what is certain to be the most wonderful time of your whole year - your well-earned vacation!!
Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
29.05.2020 - 02.11.2020 (11 Liftar)
- Reiterkogelbahn: 11.06. – 04.10.2020
- Kohlmaisbahn: 11.06. – 04.10.2020
- 12er KOGEL: 11.06. – 04.10.2020
- Westgipfelbahn: 11.06. – 04.10.2020
- Schattberg X-press: 11.06. – 04.10.2020
- Schattberg Sprinter: 11.06. – 27.09.2020
- Asitzbahn: 29.05. – 18.10.2020
- Steinbergbahn: 04.07. – 13.09.2020 & 19.10. – 02.11.2020
- Sektion 1 (Streuböden) + Sektion 2 (Lärchfilzkogel): 29.05. – 26.10.2020