- 08:00 - 16:00
- 23 km
- 31 km
- 54 km
- The children's snow park with the motto FAR WEST BABY SKI PARK is characterized by a strong individual character and personalities like cowboys and Indians, and has investments this year by a 120 m long conveyor belt (in addition to the two already existing and baby chair), and was characterized by various sympathetic descents.
- New tubing slopes guarantee adrenaline for all ages.
- There are innovations in the field SKI-CROSS: Following the successful initiation and positive resumé of last season, the sports sector has been accelerated by building jumps and banks, that increasing pleasure of youth and adults.
- And with the two black runs (15A and 1B), the lovers of difficult downhills and gravity fanatics will be satisfied.
- For better orientation in the skiresort new orientation boards were developed and installed that allow easy navigation and you will be able to test all the runs of the Cime Bianche Spa.
The skiresort Valtournenche offers slopes with a length of about 35 km, and is also connected to Cervinia, which can be reached with skis on your feet.
Lovers of skiing the resort ofValtournenche offers a huge ski area, under the picturesque mountains of the Grandes Murailles, between Mount Roisetta and the Gran Sometta, with wonderful views of the Matterhorn. At 2,982 meters in the height in the Cime Bianche can catch a connection to the Breuil-Cervinia and Zermatt.
At 3,200 meters, the highest point of the Cime Bianchi, to an altitude of 1600 meters of descent open with slopes for beginners and for experts as the slope Reine Blanche that with its 20 km descent from the Klein Matterhorn in 2300 m is one of the longest and Europe´s most beautifuls.
The skiresort Valtournenche that has connection to Breuil-Cervinia and from here to Zermatt offers 10 red runs, 6 blue, 3 black, 1 snowpark and 1 fun area for children. 3 of the slopes can be turned in ski training runs with national and international approval with timing line.
Piazzale Funivie, I-11021 Breuil Cervinia
- +39 0166 944311
- +39 0166 944311
- +39 0166 944399
- Breuil - Cervinia
- La Thuile - La Rosiere / San Bernardo
- Champoluc / Frachey
- Gressoney - La Trinité / Alagna Valsesia
- Pila / Aostatal
- Antagnod - Ayas
- Brusson / Estoul
- Cogne - Gran Paradiso
- Crévacol - Saint Rhemy en Bosses
- Gressoney - Saint Jean
- La Magdeleine / Aosta Tal
- Chanavey / Rhêmes-Notre-Dame